White Wedding Cakes

Before, I posted romantic wedding cakes pictures. Now, I am intersting with this white wedding cakes. So cute, right? :). I found this picture on flickr.com. I love its design, very elegant. I am curious, how to make this cute cakes. Any one has a wedding cakes manual design?
In a wedding ceremony, wedding cakes is also an important part, besides the wedding songs and wedding vows. I have an experience when come to my friend's wedding event, almost the guest surprised with the wedding cakes design. So, we all enjoyed the ceremony and some of guest documented the wedding as a lovely memory.
Some couples, hire a cakes consultant to help them present a good cakes design, in case the wedding organizer or planner does not have wedding cakes design as your desired. Of course, it may will need more budget, since a reliable and well wedding cakes designer commonly is expensive in price. But, for special moment in your live, sometimes a price is not a matter, agree with me? :)


Category Article